Enterprise Architecture Strategy and Governance
Bhavyam’s Enterprise Architecture Strategy and Governance provides guidance to leverage technology for business strategy development and competitive advantage. It includes:
- Identification of business and technology drivers
- Development of business-IT alignment
- Definition of technology roadmap
- Architecture governance processes and standards
Product Evaluation and Selection
Bhavyam offers a thorough fact-based evaluation and selection process to provide a better understanding of differences among vendor offerings, in the context of your IT landscape to identify vendors that best meet your requirements.
Solution Architecture Assessment
We offer a complete architectural analysis and assessment of your IT application, focusing on Quality of Service (QOS) parameters such as scalability, performance, interoperability, usability, etc
Solution Architecture Definition
We define the solution architecture required to implement solutions to meet business requirements and ensures alignment with the Enterprise Architecture using industry best practices.
Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA) Implementation
Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA) is an architectural strategy that helps achieve tighter business-IT alignment. SOA provides agility - a crucial requirement for sustained business competitiveness - to enterprises by creating flexible business processes and offering practical and cost-effective means of integration. It uses standards-based interfaces to facilitate needs-based access to IT resources spread over an enterprise network. Bhavyam offers a suite of SOA services:
- Architecture which enables future-state architecture and identifies an enterprise service portfolio for enterprise SOA initiatives.
- Business/IT Strategy which helps enterprises define a vision and roadmap for adopting SOA.
- Organization/Governance which enables enterprises to develop and implement a governance model that guides, monitors and measures enterprise SOA adoption.
- Realization which helps organizations design, develop, test and deploy services to realize a Service-Oriented Architecture.